We see an attempt to hijack the journal in
IT IS A FAKE PAGE.
Do not register and do not do any other actions in it.
We consider such an attempt as a good appreciation of our efforts to keep high scientific level and quality of our journal.
Please send us all e-mail letters which you have received from the owners of fake/phishing website http[:]//informaticajournal[.]com [who similarly own http[:]//balticajournal[.]com , too] with full headers (raw view). That will help as to identify the location of their e-mail server(s), and stop their criminal activity without delay.
If you are using Microsoft Outlook for your e-mail, then:
(1) Let double-click the e-mail letter from ...@informaticajournalmail.com
in your „Inbox“;
(2) In the upper menu let select:
MESSAGE -> Respond -> More -> Forward as Attachment ;
(3) Let send this e-mail letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
In Microsoft Exchange :
(1) Let click on the e-mail letter from ...@informaticajournalmail.com in your „Inbox“;
(2) Let press on the right-side drop-down menu (``V´´ after the text ``Reply to All´´);
(3) Let select ``View message details´´(second item from the menu bottom);
(4) Let copy to the clipboard (Ctrl+A and Ctrl+C) the text, let paste it to Notepad (Ctrl+V) and let save as a ".TXT" file;
(5) Let send this .TXT file to: email@example.com .
In GMail :
(1) Let open the e-mail letter from ...@informaticajournalmail.com ;
(2) On the right side:
More (i.e., 3 vertical dots) -> Download message ;
(3) Let send the downloaded ...eml file to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thank you in advance!